Saturday, June 10, 2006

KOJIC ACID SOAP

Skin tone balancer, brightens skin, evens out skin tone, Helps to lighten dark spots left over from acne.it is a natural agent capable of blocking melanin production without the stigma of Hydroquinone use. They are either made from one or two sources (or a combination of both): ester of kojic acid from certain Japanese mushrooms or asafetida extract [also known as Asafoetida, Devil's dung, giant fennel and gum asafetida, (Ferula assa-foetida syn F. foetida)] which is native to Afghanistan.

Made from a Japanese herb, for whitening and moisturizing; gives a beautiful glow to your face. Safe, effective, all-natural ( contains Retin-A and alphahydroxy acids).

4 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

How much?

10:33 AM  
Blogger princess kOkak said...

wow.. i LOVE this soap! really helped me.. ^_^ thank you so much

7:05 PM  
Blogger princess kOkak said...

I already have the soaps.. thank you so much! ^_^

10:01 AM  
Blogger veeaye said...

The Kojic soap is a rich orange coloured/smelling soap, which feels luxurious upon lathering it all over your body. It is unlike any soap I have used.

It is quite large so it lasts a while (about a month) and I have found it to have a nice effect on my skin. My skin (though it has always been healthy) has a shine to it which is completely non oily.

It exfoliates the skin and brightens the skin. I use it twice on my face once on my body. My face totally loves and accepts it unlike other soaps (especially unlike glutathione soap which stings!). It is gentle and does not sting and even works really well to fight and prevent acne, I have found.

So I have successfully been able to use it on my face, which I havent been able to do with any other bar soap.

My friends are telling me that my face is lighter than the rest of my body, Usually it's the opposite because my face is exposed to the sun. This is because I use it more on my face than anywhere else as I clean my face before I sleep.

Combined with Kirkland Vit C and Dr James, I find this to be very therapaudic and affordable! I look and feel like a god, and Im very glad I stumbled upon this website because the products are very affordable (unlike other sites) and revy is very helpful and she keeps in touch to make sure you are happy with the results. :)

7:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Your Ad Here